RCI to File 2Q19 and 3Q19 10-Qs and Hold Conference Call Today
HOUSTON—September 24, 2019—RCI Hospitality Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: RICK) announced it will file its 2Q19 and 3Q19 10-Qs today and hold a related conference call.
Conference Call Details
- When: Tuesday, September 24, at 4:30 PM ET
- Live Participant Dial In: Toll Free at 844-602-0380 and International at 862-298-0970
- Access the live webcast, slides or replay at: https://www.investornetwork.com/event/presentation/53715
- Phone replay: Toll Free at 877-481-4010 and International at 919-882-2331 (Passcode: 53715)
Eric Langan, President & CEO, will present at the Sidoti & Company Fall 2019 Investor Conference on Wednesday, September 25, 2019.
Later that day, at 6 PM ET, RCI investors can meet management at Rick's Cabaret New York, Manhattan's No. 1 gentlemen's club, and tour its sister club, Hoops Cabaret and Sports Bar, next door.
- When: Wednesday, September 25, 2019, 6:00-8:00 PM ET
- Where: Rick's Cabaret New York, at 50 W. 33rd Street, New York, NY, between Fifth Avenue and Broadway
- RSVP: By 12:00 PM ET, September 25, 2019, with your contact information, to email@example.com
About RCI Hospitality Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: RICK)
p>With more than 40 units, RCI Hospitality Holdings, Inc., through its subsidiaries, is the country's leading company in gentlemen's clubs and sports bars/restaurants. Clubs in New York City, Chicago, Dallas/Ft. Worth, Houston, Miami, Minneapolis, St. Louis, Charlotte, Pittsburgh, and other markets operate under brand names, such as Rick's Cabaret, XTC, Club Onyx, Vivid Cabaret, Jaguars, Tootsie's Cabaret, and Scarlett's Cabaret. Sports bars/restaurants operate under the brand name Bombshells Restaurant & Bar. Please visit http://www.rcihospitality.com
This press release may contain forward-looking statements that involve a number of risks and uncertainties that could cause the company's actual results to differ materially from those indicated in this press release, including the risks and uncertainties associated with operating and managing an adult business, the business climates in cities where it operates, the success or lack thereof in launching and building the company's businesses, risks and uncertainties related to cybersecurity, conditions relevant to real estate transactions, and numerous other factors such as laws governing the operation of adult entertainment businesses, competition and dependence on key personnel. The company has no obligation to update or revise the forward-looking statements to reflect the occurrence of future events or circumstances.
Media & Investor Contacts
Gary Fishman and Steven Anreder at 212-532-3232 or firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com